E-commerce giant Amazon has announced its annual Great Indian Festival. The sale will begin from September 29 where users can avail discounted products and hefty offers on others. This range of products includes electronics, smartphones, household items, furniture, and fashion, among others. Prime members can get early access to the festival starting September 28. Amazon plans to offer more than 11,000 product brands on sale.
The sale will mark October 4 as its last day. Amazon has a lot of new smartphones in its kitty, including new offerings from Fossil, OnePlus, and Samsung. Expect electronics to come with extended warranty and exchange offers. Following are the offers:
- Up to 90% off on fashion with over 1200 top brands,
- Up to 80% off on more than 50,000 home and kitchen products,
- Up to 75% off on home appliances.
- Up to 40% off on some latest and best smartphones of 2019, which includes 15 new smartphones and accessories,
- Festive cashback offers on Amazon Fashion,
- Combo offers on books, gaming, toys,
- Amazon coupons on daily essentials to save more,
- Home & Kitchen products to be on their lowest ever prices, with free installation,
- Special offers on Amazon Echo, Fire TV, and Amazon Kindle.
In addition to discounts, Amazon will also be offering, combo offers on books, gaming and toys and the opportunity to save more using Kitchen and home products will be listed at the “lowest ever prices” with free installation. Moreover, The e-tailer also boasts of special offers on smart accessories such as Amazon Echo, Fire Tv, and Amazon Kindle.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Day’s sale will clash with Amazon’s Great Indian Festival. Both start from September 29 to October 4.