If you are a student and going to appear for a biology-related entrance exam then this article will prove helpful to you. With these biology dictionary apps, you can search for a word by using the advanced search features. These apps strive to help students learn basic biology concepts and are helpful for students as well as teachers. Moreover, these apps also offer different quizzes for practice. All of these apps contain a large number of biology words and their sub-branches anatomy, zoology and many more. Also, some of the below-mentioned apps can be used offline and therefore you don’t have to worry about the internet connection.
All the below-mentioned apps contain content that is equivalent to a textbook. Isn’t that amazing? In this article, we have listed down 5 Best Biology Dictionary Apps for Android. So without any further ado, let us begin to learn more about these apps.
5 Best Biology Dictionary Apps For Android
- Dictionary PCB [Phy-Che-Bio]
- Biology Dictionary Offline
- Biology Dictionary
- Biology Dictionary Offline, Learn Basics
- Biology Dictionary
1. Dictionary PCB [Phy-Che-Bio]
Dictionary PCB is one of the best biology dictionaries that you can download for your Android device. It comprises of all the three main subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For Physics, it covers topics such as linear motion, Force, Work, Power, Energy. Chemistry Dictionary includes topics for polymers and crystal defects. Lastly, Biology Dictionary includes topics such as cell biology, genetics, botany, anatomy and many more. The app also includes quizzes for better understanding and better results.
Dictionary PCB is a must-have application if you are preparing for your NEET Exam or AIPMT as it will give you complete guidance on all the three subjects.
- Includes over 9000 chemical terms along with their definitions
- Includes more than 3500 biological terms and their meanings
- It contains over 25000 physics terms along with their Scientific Definitions
- All subjects are well categorized
- Get interesting science facts through notifications
2. Biology Dictionary Offline
The best part about this app is that you can use this app offline. It includes thousands of Biology words and terms. You can search for any biological word that you are finding difficult to understand. The app discusses the main branches of biology from cells to ecology. You should definitely have this application if you are preparing for a biology-related exam. The app comes with a lot of useful content and is mainly developed for high school students.
You can download this game for free from the google play store. However, it comes with advertisements.
- Works even offline
- Thousands of biology words and terms
- It is completely free
- Alphabetical listing
- Informative and easy to use
3. Biology Dictionary
With the Biology dictionary, you can get instant access to over 3500 Biology terms. All the important biology terms are discussed in this dictionary. You can also find words in an alphabetical manner with a search option. It includes all the essential terms that will prove helpful to biology students. With the help of this app, you can find accurate definitions of various biological terms. Moreover, it includes over 4,300 terms and abbreviations. Also, its interface is very easy to use and will allow you to browse all the biological terms.
You can download this game from the google play store for free as all you have to do is search for the specific word in the search box.
- Contains all the biological terms related to biology
- Loaded with essential terms
- Get accurate definitions of each word
- Provides instant access to over 3500 biology terms
- Find words in an alphabetical manner with search option
4. Biology Dictionary Offline, Learn Basics
‘Biology Dictionary Offline, Learn Basics’ comes with over 3500 Biological terms and their meanings. The app offers numerous pictorial presentation of all Biology terms. It also includes various quizzes that will ultimately brush your knowledge and challenge your learning. Moreover, it is classified into different categories such as Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Botany, Environment Biology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Taxonomy, Endocrinology, and many more.
Download ‘Biology Dictionary Offline, Learn Basics’ and listen to all the Biology Terms and their meaning.
- Listen to all the Biology Terms and its meaning
- Easy to navigate and simple to find terms
- Save most frequent biology terms you need
- Categorized into different categories
- Pictorial presentation of all Biology Terms
5. Biology Dictionary
Biology Dictionary comes with over lakhs of Biology words and the meanings are provided with usage and example sentences to understand proper translation. You also can use Speech to text feature to get Biology meaning of the word easily. The best part of using this app is that you can use this dictionary offline. It also provides English definitions, Word Pronunciation of every word you search. With the help of this app, you can listen to the pronunciation of Biology words to read and speak words properly.
Download this game as it has one of the largest databases of Biology words.
- Fast search, easy and functional user interface
- Share word definition using other apps
- It provides word pronunciation of the word you search
- You can add words to the favorites list
- It is totally free
This was our list of the 5 Best Biology Dictionary Apps For Android that you can completely rely on to search complex biological terms. However, if you are preparing for CET or NEET then you should download Dictionary PCB as it includes all the three major subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). Few of the above-mentioned apps can be used even without an internet connection. Download these apps as all you need to do is search for the word in order to read its biological definition.
If you found this article informative, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, feel free to comment down below if you have any doubts related to this article.
- 8 Best Dictionary Apps for Android in 2019
- 5 Best Offline Dictionary Apps for Android Users (2019 Edition)