Sending multimedia files from one smartphone to another has always been a difficult task. Because of which developers are always keenly interested in making new software for file transfer. And one such efficient method which is way quicker and easy is the wireless transfer of files. This wireless transfer of files depends on a number of advanced apps which rely on WiFi for connectivity.
But sure there is an inbuilt BlueTooth feature in every smartphone which is used for file transfer. But it consumes a way lot time to share large files via Bluetooth. So, if you want to save your time and want to share high-resolution files in seconds. Then check out this 10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android.
Best File Sharing Apps For Android With Wifi File Transfer Capabilities:
- SHAREit – Transfer & Share
- Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing
- Share Music & Transfer Files – Xender
- Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
- Share Music & Transfer Files – Mi Drop
- SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share
- Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone
- AirDroid: Remote access & File
- CM Transfer – Share any files with friends nearby
- JioSwitch – Secure File Transfer & Share (No Ads)
1. SHAREit – Transfer & Share
SHAREit is undoubtedly one of the best file sharing app for Android devices. It is fast, secure as well as convenient to use. With SHAREit you can share any multimedia file or documents you want with utmost speed. As it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. And the highest speed goes up to 20M/s. In addition, the app gives you an excellent media player which makes streaming music and video watching more stunning. So, have this and a lot more features with the SHAREit app and transfer anything in no time.
- Fastest in the world.
- Transfer all types of files.
- Infinite online videos.
- GIFs, wallpapers & stickers.
2. Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing
If you are someone who needs to share files without an Internet connection then Zapya is a great option. As Zapya app can transfer files from Android phones, iPhones, and PC without using WiFi or mobile data. It is completely free and convenient to use with over 20 languages supported. In addition, you can also chat with your friends through the app or can even create a group. So, simply share files using QR codes and stay connected with your friends through Zapya app.
- Backup and easily transfer all of the files on your old device to a new one.
- Offline sharing by QR code.
- Mac and PC support.
- Discover and watch the hottest short videos shared by other users.
3. Share Music & Transfer Files – Xender
Xender is one of the most popular file sharing app which is trusted by over 500 million users. The app is fast as flash and can send any photo or videos in almost no time. As it is 200 times more than the Bluetooth transfer speed and the highest speed it can reach is up to 40Mb/s. Also, the app requires no internet connection, no data, or cable which means you can transfer any file anytime. So, send large files without any limitation by smooth sliding with the Xender app.
- Free of network connection.
- Transfer anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
- Supports cross-platform transferring.
- File manager.
4. Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Transfer any file type without altering the original with the Send Anywhere file transfer app. To send any file you just need a one-time 6-digit key that will make your process fast and easy. In addition to this app, you can also move photos, videos, and music to your PC instantly without any hassle. So, do easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing with the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app.
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer.
- Transfer without using data or the Internet.
- Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps.
- Move photos, videos, and music to your PC.
5. Share Music & Transfer Files – Mi Drop
Quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime with the Mi Drop app. It is a user-friendly app which supports all Android devices. And can share any files with utmost speed and its highest speed can go up to 50M/s. Also, the app doesn’t require the data connection to work. In addition, Mi Drop has intuitive and friendly UI which makes the app more easy to work with. So, transfer any files with no disturbance from ads with the Mi Drop app.
- Share files without the Internet.
- Transfer files between all Android devices.
- Intuitive and friendly UI.
- Ad-free file transfer tool.
6. SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share
As the name suggests SuperBeam is one of the easiest and fastest ways to share files between any devices using WiFi direct. The best part is that the app gets automatically connected without any unnecessary clicks or approvals, which saves a lot of your time. Also, the app has a modern material design user interface which simplifies the send/receive screen. The app even has a pro version which entitles with much more features. So, share unlimited files and do much more with the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app.
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Share single or multiple files of any type.
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
7. Files Go by Google
Files Go by Google as the name suggests is an official app by the service of Google. It not only helps to share files faster but also frees up space on your phone with an inbuilt storage manager. Also with this storage manager, you can save up to an average of 1GB of space in the first month. The app works with a speed of 490 Mbps that makes your files sharing process quick and easy. So, share files for free and save space in your smartphone all with the Files Go by Google app.
- Free up space.
- Get helpful suggestions of files to erase before you run out of space.
- Find files faster.
- Share files offline.
8. AirDroid: Remote access & File
Manage your Android devices from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free with the AirDroid app. The app lets you transfer things faster without any cable to your own devices or to your friends without any cable. In addition, the app lets you check and reply to your phone notifications on a computer. So, manager anything on your phone and transfer files faster with the AirDroid app.
- Better equipped.
- Delight your multi-screen file.
- Control your Android device from a computer.
- Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer.
9. CM Transfer – Share any files with friends nearby
Sharing files with friends is now simpler, faster and more secure with the all improved CM Transfer app. The app has lighting speed mobile transfer which can share any files no matter what size within seconds. Also, you can find any of your nearby friends with Bluetooth support and can exchange files with them in a more easy way. In addition, the app has a new upgraded UI which will make sharing experience a fun journey. So, enjoy exchanging files in a branded new look with the CM Transfer app.
- Lightning fast mobile file transfer.
- Simply share files in any format and any size.
- Instantly find nearby friends with Bluetooth support.
- Build connections without internet.
10. JioSwitch – Secure File Transfer & Share
JioSwitch supports a wide range of file types to transfer from one smartphone to another. Also, the app has no restriction on the limitation of file size so you can even send and receive large files with no hassle. In addition, the app is ad-free which means you won’t get disturbed in the process. So, share data across phones wirelessly through hotspot with the JioSwitch app.
- Transfer data between Android and iOS smartphones.
- Select individual files and share it across.
- Share Photos Videos and music without any size limit.
- Works without internet and save on your data package while you transfer files.
So, these are the 10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android. These apps will not only save your data but will surely provide you with a number of features and functions. Such as easy chat with friends, an inbuilt file manager, video and music player and so on. So, send and receive files with the speed of flash and don’t forget to comment your views about this post.