Having a calendar always helps as it keeps us accountable. Almost every other person uses a calendar to keep track of important things. As we are talking about calendar apps, what else can be more useful than using a solid calendar app itself? There are several advantages of using calendar apps, the major one is the ability to schedule appointments, meetings and set up reminders from anywhere, anytime.
These calendar apps will make you feel like you’re working with a personal assistant who will tell you where you’re going, how to get there and remind you that it’s time to leave. All of the below-mentioned apps are easy-to-use and possess powerful features that will have everything related to your schedule in one place.
10 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone in 2020
In this article, we have handpicked the 10 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone that will definitely increase your day to day productivity. So, without any further ado, let us begin to explore more about these Calendar apps.
1. Google Calendar: Time Planner
Google Calendar ranks at the top of our list of 10 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone because of its outstanding functionalities. You can view, edit and update events in real-time, with no broken links or outdated information. With this app, you can easily invite guests, add web conferencing details, or attach files from Google Drive right from the event creation screen.
So if you are one of those who rely on the Google ecosystem for daily work, then this app would be great for you.
- View and edit, even on the go
- Sync your schedule across platforms and devices
- Sync events automatically from Gmail
- Plan for your goals with repeat scheduling
2. Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook will allow you to create events and reminders, send meeting requests, and view multiple calendars in one spot. With this app, you’ll find everything you’re looking for with new search experience, including files, contacts, and upcoming trips. It will indeed be best for those who are looking for a basic calendar that can simply help keep track of your meetings and work events.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages
- Share your meeting availability
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more
- Sort between messages you need to act on straight away
3. Apple calendar
Apple Calendar comes pre-installed on your iPhone and easily syncs with other calendars like Google and Outlook. It includes basic functionalities and offers a strong integration with Siri that allows you to add events with just a few taps. You can also add notes, a URL, attachments or add reminders to an event you’re attending.
You can consider using this application as it is remarkably simple and will avoid any sort of complexity.
- Create multiple calendars
- Arrange meetings with people in different time zones
- You can opt to show events when you’re looking at the entire year
- Automatically retrieve CalDAV invitations from Mail
4. Calendars 5 by Readdle
Calendars 5 is one of the best calendar apps for iPhone users as it is fun to use and includes everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos. With this app, you can create custom recurring events, get reminders or set custom alerts, invite people to your events and more. Moreover, you can subscribe to different plans for more interesting calendars.
- Natural Language Input
- Elegant and easy to use interface
- Create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need it
- Create custom recurring events
5. Tiny Calendar
Tiny Calendar is another intuitive calendar app that inherits a simple user interface and has features like natural language input, drag and drop, gestures and many more. You can use this app even when you don’t have an Internet connection as it will automatically cache your changes and sync back to your Google account next time you’re online. Moreover, it supports 8 standard views such as day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month, week agenda and agenda.
- Syncs directly with Google Calendar
- Create, edit and even delete events
- Supports 8 standard views
- You can instantly switch views to discover events
6. WeekCalendar – Cloud Calendar
WeekCalendar – Cloud Calendar is another calendar app for iOS users that provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, month or year level. With this app, you can simply move your appointments by dragging, copying and pasting. Different templated functions allow you to create a calendar of your own and add functionality to improve your calendar usage.
- Create and manage Reminders in a dedicated view, and in all calendar views
- Select from 10 different WeekCal icon color schemes
- Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
- Event templates & recurrence rules
7. PocketLife Calendar
PocketLife is yet another calendar app that is powerful, functional, completely customizable.
intuitive and super-easy to set up and use. With this app, you can create events using Natural Language and easily share calendars with your friends and family. It equips some amazing features such as Intuitive gestures to change the display, customizable pictures for calendar month display, Notification Center Widget, Custom Recurring events, AirDrop & AirPrint support and many more.
- Create Events using Natural Language
- List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and Month views
- Display multiple calendars
- Notification Center Widget
8. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
‘24me Smart Personal Assistant’ is the award-winning app that has helped millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. The best part about this app is that it includes the combination of calendar, tasks, and notes all in one place. And if you buy the premium version of the app, you can create tasks directly from your email. All you’ll have to do is forward the email to email@example.com, and it will appear in the app. The subscription costs $4.99/month and $29.99/year.
- Use your voice to add tasks, notes, and meetings
- Add your own photos to the calendar
- You can share events, reminders, and notes with your family and friends
- Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day
9. Vantage Calendar
Vantage Calendar is quite different from other calendar apps in part because of useful visual cues like colors, stickers, book covers and stacks. With this app, you also get to customize your books with a pre-set book cover, or even a photo from your camera roll. Other features include Natural Language Input, Custom Repeat Rules, Custom Alerts, Useful widget calendar in the notification center, inbox for event invites, Week numbers and many more.
- Syncs with iOS Calendar, Google Calendar, Exchange, Facebook
- Keep To-do lists in Notebooks
- Drag and drop To-dos to due dates
- Location through Apple or Google Maps
Timepage is considered to be the most intuitive and delightful calendar app that is developed by Italian manufacturer Moleskine. It equips a unique feature called ‘Heatmap’ that places circles around the days on your agenda. The app works with any calendar including iCloud, Google, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo, and CalDAV. The app can be downloaded for free from the app store but offers in-app purchases to operate on a subscription model.
- Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days
- Personalize your calendar with authentic Moleskine theme colors
- An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
- Widgets for weather and events
This was our pick of 10 Best free Calendar apps for iPhone. I hope that this list has given you quite an idea about different calendar apps. You can simply choose one based on your needs or stick to the already installed calendar app on your iPhone. Also, you can consider using Google Calendar as it seamlessly integrates with the entire suite of Google products.
Comment down below if we have missed on your favorite calendar app and If you found this article informative, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.