It is always better to be prepared for whatever the weather brings, as it can affect your whole day. From the daily forecast to minute-by-minute updates, there’s no reason for you to get caught in dull weather and that is when these weather apps might come in handy. So whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing, or stormy outside, these apps will confer you all the information about the weather conditions.
These weather apps are brimmed with amazing features that will provide you with particulars about Wind speed and direction, UV and Visibility details, precipitation and humidity information, and many more. So now you won’t have to look out the window to know about the climate outside as all the information about the same will appear on the screen of your iOS device.
10 Best Free Weather Apps for iPhone
In this article, we have mentioned the 10 Best Free Weather Apps for iPhone that includes severe weather alerts, customizable notifications, lock screen weather digests along all other weather information that will let you know everything about changing weather conditions. So, without any further ado, let us begin to learn more about these free weather apps for iPhone.
1. Weather – The Weather Channel
‘Weather – The Weather Channel’ is one of the best Free Weather Apps for the iPhone, as it equips all reliable information about weather. While using, you will get daily, hourly, and a 15-day forecast, and also avail information about wind speed, humidity, and UV index. The best part about this app is that you can manage personal weather alerts, and receive notifications that are important. You can upgrade to Premium in order to avail yourself access to premium features such as Premium Radar, Extended Hourly, 15-Minute Forecast, Exclusive Map Layers without any ad interruptions.
- Detailed and reliable weather information
- You can also manage personal weather alerts
- Keep informed on the latest weather news
- Easily access all the weather information you need
2. WeatherBug – Weather Forecast
‘WeatherBug – Weather Forecast’ will be helpful to those who suffer from allergies as it provides daily, hourly, and 10-day forecasts along with the details of the pollen index for that day. It will also mention the allergies triggers that are dominating for that particular day.
You can know how the weather will impact your trips, workouts, allergies, chronic pain by using the ‘Lifestyle Forecasts’ feature. You can also get precise Weather details including Wind speed, UV index, weather observations and more.
- Real-Time Pinpoint Forecasts
- Enhanced Interactive Map
- Customize your alerts and display with weather widgets
- Get alerted to weather conditions and storms
3. MyRadar Weather Radar
‘MyRadar Weather Radar’ is another best weather app available out there for iOS users. It comes with a user-friendly interface and displays animated weather radar around your current location in order to show you about what weather you are going to be exposed to. It also has the ability to send weather and environmental alerts, including alerts from the National Weather Service, such as Tornado and Severe Weather alerts.
- Ability to send weather and environmental alerts
- Ability to provide advanced rain alerts
- Get an instant assessment of the weather
4. Weather Underground – Forecast
‘Weather Underground – Forecast’ will give you the most accurate and hyperlocal forecasts at a microclimate level. With this app, you can find information about current conditions, interactive nexrad radar, and get customizable alerts and much more. It also includes sophisticated weather visualizations with hi-res satellite & cloud cover imagery from GOES-16, powered by data from NOAA.
- Sophisticated weather visualizations with hi-res satellite
- Allows you to select from different weather overlays
- Set your app with light & dark modes, various map types, and units
- Stay updated with the best weather data
5. AccuWeather Live Weather Radar
As the name says, ‘AccuWeather Live Weather Radar’ will provide you with accurate live forecasts and severe weather alerts. You can personalize the app depending on where you are in the world and use it accordingly. It includes features such as weather reports, with conditions, temperature, wind speeds, and dew point. Try this app out if you are yearning for a detailed weather forecast.
- Personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
- Look 15 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
- Get the latest trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
- Filter according to your preferences
‘Weather’ will be a great source of information if you are traveling or having activities in another city than your own. It is equipped with features such as Hourly Weather Forecast, Current Location Info, Unlimited Locations, Track Hurricanes, Wind direction & Speed details, Humidity, Precipitation, Pressure and Visibility details, Sunrise & Sunset times UV-Index and many more.
- 10-day Weather Forecast
- Unlimited Locations
- Supports Split View
7. Weather Live°
‘Weather Live°’ will provide you with animated weather scenes reflecting weather conditions. It includes amazing features such as UV and Visibility details, Dew Point info, Wind Chill, Fahrenheit/Celsius, and Miles/Kilometers, 12 or 24-hour time format, Precipitation and humidity info, and many more. You can also buy the premium version of the app to avail of features such as a 14-day hourly forecast, an Ad-free experience, the ability to rearrange the blocks with today’s weather details, Air Quality and many more.
- Accurate 24-hour and 7-day forecasts
- Daily weather reports with important information
- Adjustable weather layouts
- UV and Visibility details
8. Yahoo Weather
‘Yahoo Weather’ will render you accurate hourly, five-day, and 10-day forecasts and keep you prepared for all the coming weather. While using, you’ll come across options that will show live radar maps, precipitation information, sun and wind, and much more. It will display the weather information with the help of photographs and therefore help you visualize how the climate outside actually is.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations
- Twice daily notifications help you be prepared
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow
9. Weather Up
‘Weather Up’ is designed to be simple, powerful, and beautiful allowing everyone to share the forecast and map easily. With this app, you can save multiple locations and give them a custom name and icon. The app also provides live weather maps in order to show you how the weather looks at any given time. You can also buy the Pro subscription of the app if you wish to avail of more useful features.
- Hourly and 10-day forecast
- Weather map with radar, clouds, and lots more
- Beautiful, easy to understand icons for all weather conditions
- Notification Center widgets to quickly check the weather
‘Weather’ is among the most beautiful weather apps available on the App Store. It will provide you with current weather conditions and forecasts in your city and multiple locations all around the world. You can also subscribe to a premium account with detailed forecasts, premium maps, and no ads. Subscription is from $39.99 USD yearly.
- Easy to use
- Provide you with current weather conditions
- Customize how you view your weather data
- Forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world
So that was our list of 10 Best Free Weather Apps for iPhone that will give you a detailed explanation of different weather conditions. I hope you found our list of weather apps for iPhone users useful. Also, all of the aforementioned weather apps for iPhone are best on their own as they inform you about the current and upcoming conditions as well as a forecast for the upcoming weeks. You can choose one that can help serve up relevant details to you about the weather.
If you found this article informative, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, feel free to comment down below if you have any doubts related to this article.