From shopping online to searching things there is an app for everything now and finding a job too can be done through an app too. Gone are the days when you had to go through yellow pages to find the job you need. Now you can do that on your very own smartphone.
Searching has been made easier by useful applications out there in the market. But the question that will cross your mind is which app should be your go-to, where to go and what to download that connect you to the recruiters you like.
Here we list down some of the Best Job Search Apps for Android in India out there that can make job search pretty easy and also convenient.
1. Indeed Job Search
With over 50 million downloads and #4 on Top Free Businesses, it’s an app which finds you jobs anytime and anywhere. In a single search, you can access millions of jobs similar to your needs. It helps you through the process of searching for applying for the job.
You can find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages and search the database of over 16 million jobs.
You can upload your resume and personalize your profile.
- Create, upload or import resume.
- Personalize a message for each job application.
- Set reminders for job openings.
2. Naukri.com Job Search
Naukri.com the name that pops in your mind when you even think of a job portal, it is the most widely used and loved job search app. It is a powerful job hunting tool that brings openings and job opportunities from best places to work across sectors. You can create a profile, apply to jobs and keep track of the process too. Everything is simple to do with this app. You can find the best jobs in India including PSO and Government jobs.
- Verify your number.
- Creates a profile in easy steps.
- Keep track of jobs you have applied to.
3. Shine Job Search
- Searches for regular and walk-in jobs.
- Advanced keyword matching technology that provides the most relevant jobs.
- Simplifies registration for freshers.
4. Glassdoor Job Search – Apply for your next job now
Glassdoor is a unique job portal which does not only works as a search engine but also helps you go through reviews of the companies you have applied to. As the name suggests glassdoor facilitates transparency between the job seekers and the company, to help them make a better choice. Helps you in knowing which companies are legit and which aren’t. You can also use the ‘know your worth’ tool to reveal how much your market value has trended over time.
- Company and employer reviews.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Interview questions and reviews.
5. LinkedIn: Jobs, Business News & Social Networking
LinkedIn can be your source to connect and stay connected with professionals and stay informed with the industry news. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture professional relationships with people that matter. This online social network is a great place to connect and stay in touch with your networks. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to job search, it makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge too.
- Follow companies to discover new jobs.
- Find, follow companies and groups.
- View others profiles.
6. TimesJobs – Job Search and Career Opportunities
From the house of Times of India, the newspaper giant comes another app that makes life better for you. The platform helps professionals make a better choice. The largest collection of jobs in the market to ensure that whenever and wherever there is a great chance for you, you will discover it on the app.
The app provides information and insights with ratings, reviews of companies, salary and skill benchmarking, interview cracking tips and job recommendations based on your profile.
- Recieve job alert as notifications.
- Know about the recruiters who viewed your resume.
7. Monster Job Search
Monster.com is a big name in the world of job search. From web to mobile, the monster is continuously breaking new grounds to give Better access, Better connections for Better Jobs. The free app works for you 24×7. It is currently available in India, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Hong Kong.
- Declare your career status and let the app build a unique and personalized experience for you.
- Actively meters to guide you.
- Create a customized agent as per your requirements.
Getting a job is a pretty huge deal, and we hope the odds are in your favor.
Choose wisely and all the best for your future endeavors.
If you liked this article, do share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.