Taking into consideration the current situation, it is mandatory for students who are preparing for various entrance level exams to continue their studies through virtual classrooms. For that, it is important that you choose a relevant learning app that can help you with your studies thoroughly, and to assist you with the same, we’ve listed the 10 Best Learning Apps in India in this article. These learning apps will help you learn different new concepts and even solve your doubts in real-time.
10 Best Learning Apps in India
So without any further ado, let us directly jump into the article and explore different learning apps.
1. Unacademy Learning App
Unacademy is one of India’s largest learning platforms that helps you prepare for your test via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section, and much more. During live classes, you can participate in live chat and get your doubts cleared. You can also take full-length Mock Tests and quizzes and analyze your performance with a detailed report of correct and incorrect questions, topic-wise breakdown, percentile score, and check your progress.
- Interactive Live Classes
- Weekly Mock Tests & Quizzes
- Performance Statistics
- Test your preparation topic-wise
2. BYJU’S – The Learning App
BYJU’S – The Learning App has over 42 million registered users and is considered to be the world’s largest platform for school students. It offers comprehensive learning programs in Math and Science for students between classes 4th-12th. You can choose your preferred topic and even book your free online classes. Those preparing for IAS get tricks and tips from IAS toppers to crack the CSAT, GS Prelims, and Mains.
- Practice to perfection with chapter wise tests
- Runs an in-depth analysis based on personalized learning
- Competitive Exam Preparation
- Exhaustive Knowledge Graphs
3. Toppr – Learning App for Class 5 – 12
Toppr’s exceptional learning features make it one of the best learning apps in India. It covers a wide range of syllabus from CBSE Board, ICSE, and State Boards. Students who are preparing for IIT JEE Main, NEET, AIIMS can also use this app to prepare and practice with Mock Tests. The app allows you to learn through its high-quality video lectures, take mock tests for the exam you are preparing & also practice questions asked in previous exams.
You can also earn rewards for helping your friend with problems.
- Get rewards for helping your friend learn better
- Medical & Engineering Exams
- Free Live Classes
- Real-time doubt clearing feature
4. upGrad: Raho Ambitious
upGrad lets you connect and engage with data science, machine learning, big data, and product management professionals & students to enhance your knowledge, network, and opportunities. It also allows you to apply for Data Science and Machine Learning job openings. With this app, you can Interact with like-minded Product Managers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning engineers with similar professional interests.
- Learn how to master Kaggle competitions
- Apply to curated jobs and get to know the status of your application
- Join highly engaging & spam free Product Management
- Get clarifications and doubts solved from fellow Product Managers
5. Exam Preparation App: Free Mock Test, Live Classes
Exam Preparation App lets you prepare for 100+ Exams with Free LIVE Learning classes, mock test papers, daily current affairs & daily GK, daily quizzes, previous year solved papers, unlimited practice questions, exam notifications, recorded video classes, resolve your doubts, exam test series, online coaching & much more. With this app, you can prepare for Government jobs, RRB, SSC, Bank & Insurance, UPSC & State Services, DEFENCE, GATE, CLAT, NTA UGC NET & JRF exams with ease.
- LIVE Online Classes by India’s top teachers
- Unlimited practice questions, quizzes
- Exam focussed study material & notes
- Previous year solved papers & question papers
6. Chitti – The Smart Learning App
Chitti helps you understand the concepts connecting with daily life applications and provide you with a simplified learning experience. It is indeed the best app for the k-12 student segment and is even available in vernacular language. Its labs are Engineering theme-based workshops for school students. Also, its premium science kits are based on different inventions from various scientists and are designed, developed, and tested by our 20+ R&D experts.
- Videos are story-based and connect book concepts
- 50 best content developers, 25 animators & editors, 20 directors and cinematographers
- Experiments instigate creativity and improve the motor skills of the students.
- Tested by our 20+ R&D experts
‘YouTube’ has to be in the list of learning apps as not only it includes entertainment videos but is also a hub to a variety of educational videos. You can virtually learn almost everything on this platform. With this app, you can browse personal recommendations on the Home tab.
You might have to watch some ads at the beginning of the video but you can get-rid-of the same by purchasing the premium version of the app which costs $9.99 per month.
- Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
- See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched
- Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music
8. Khan Academy: Free Learning App
Khan Academy offers over 10,000 videos and explanations, with math and science content mapped to NCERT/CBSE syllabus. It includes quizzes and whole chapter tests for maths from classes 6-12 for NCERT/CBSE syllabus. The best part is that with each quiz and unit test you get personalized recommendations on exercises to focus on, related videos, and step by step hints. You can also bookmark your favorite content to ‘Your List’ for easy access, and download it so that you can view it even if you’re not connected to the internet.
- Over 10,000 videos and explanations
- Build a strong foundation for your boards, CAT, GMAT, IIT-JEE, and other exams.
- Practice our quizzes and whole chapter tests
- Energy points measure effort on Khan Academy
9. Meritnation: CBSE, ICSE & more (Free Live Classes)
Meritnation offers the best study material, complete homework help & exam preparation with sample papers, revision notes, previous year papers & much more. It covers over 9000 sample papers for CBSE & ICSE Class 6 to Class 12. You can get unlimited NEET Practice questions, revision notes, previous years question papers, and solutions to major textbooks for NEET 2018 preparation. It also offers textbook Solutions for over 50 popular reference books like Class 10 R.D. Sharma Solutions, R.S. Aggarwal Solutions, P.S. Verma, etc.
- Video lessons with rich animations
- CBSE and ICSE aligned study notes to learn any topic
- Interactive exercises aligned with your curriculum
- Unlimited practice questions
10. Vedantu: LIVE Learning App | Class 1-12, JEE, NEET
Vedantu offers free online classes for Grades 1-12, CBSE, ICSE, Boards, KVPY, NTSE, IIT JEE & NEET. It also covers co-curricular courses for all grades such as Turbo Maths, Rocket Pro, Photography, Coding, Grammar, and many such exciting courses. You can practice papers, test series, and All India Live test modules for your exams. There’s also a feature called Hotspot that captures student responses in real-time to ensure the student’s understanding.
- Complete Study Package
- Attend FREE All India Mock Test
- LIVE Video lectures for Class 1-12
- LIVE In-Class Quizzes
Which learning app is best?
All of the above-mentioned learning apps are best, however, if you’re specifically preparing for IIT JEE Main, NEET, AIIMS, then Toppr will be the best alternative.
Is the Toppr app free?
Except for the video lectures and some practice exercises, Toppr is absolutely free.
Is BYJU’s good for class 10?
Yes, BYJU has helped students of class 10 improve their grades by its engaging and effective learning programs.
So this was our list of 10 Best Learning Apps in India. All of the aforementioned apps are best in their own way as each of them includes different subjects of specialization.
Which one of the following learning apps did you select to prepare for your exams?
Are you aware of more such learning apps that you think must be included in this list? Do let us in the comment section below.