Your channel’s name is something that appears on your channel’s main page when people visit it. That is why it is important that you choose a relevant name for your channel that matches with the content you create. However, if your channel name no more fits your current account, then you should change it for better credibility.
How to Change YouTube Channel Name on Android and PC[lwptoc]
Also, you can’t keep changing your accounts’ name again and again as there are certain limitations to it that allows you to change your channel name only 3 times every 90 days. So make sure that you’re prepared with a suitable name before you start with the process.
Steps to Change YouTube Channel Name on Android:
- Open YouTube & sign-in into your YouTube account if you haven’t already.
- Then tap on your account profile icon.
- Now click on Your Channel.
- Click on the Settings button available next to the channel name.
- Now, you’ll see a dialogue box to edit your channel name.
- Save the changes. Doing so will update your channel name.
Steps to Change YouTube Channel Name on PC:
- Open YouTube in your computer’s web browser.
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the profile icon present at the top-right side of the page.
- Then click on your channel.
- Now click on YOUTUBE STUDIO.
- Then from the left-hand side menu options, choose settings.
- Under settings click on Channel and then click on Google account displayed in blue text.
- On the next screen, you will be able to change the name of your YouTube channel.
Should I use my real name on YouTube?
If you wish to build an online profile, then you should use your real name on YouTube in order to increase credibility on the platform.
How many times can we change the YouTube channel name?
When it comes to YouTube, you can change your channel name 3 times every 90 days.
So this is how you can Change YouTube Channel Name on Android and PC. Changing your channel’s name will also change the name of all your Google services for that particular account. However, by creating a brand account, you’ll be able to separate your YouTube channel from your Google account completely.
Did you find this article helpful? If yes, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.