Want to delete all emails at once on Android? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We all are aware of the convenience that email proffers. Almost every other person makes use of email messages as it is easily accessible and is super quick given you have an active internet connection.
How to Delete All Emails at Once on Android
Also, sending an email is as simple as clicking a button but when it comes to deleting emails, it comes out as a dull task as you’ve no other option other than selecting each and every email that you want to delete. However, it is possible to delete them all at once. Want to know how?
Read along to know how you can delete all emails at once on your Android device.[lwptoc]
Delete All Emails at Once on Android Using Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to gmail.com
- Sign in by filling in your email and password and then tap next. Remember to use the browser itself even if Google suggests opening via Gmail mobile app.
- Click the Gmail menu in the upper left corner once you’re in the inbox. This will lead you to the other side of the garbage and spam.
- Now, scroll down and click the desktop link in the bottom of the page
- Tap chrome menu represented by the three dots in the top right corner of chrome
- Then check ‘desktop site‘. Keep scrolling down the screen until you see the ‘standard‘ link. Once you click on this link, it will show you the desktop version of Gmail.
- For instance, check the selector box present under the Gmail search button if you want to delete the Gmail inbox as a whole. That way, you can delete 50 emails at once.
- Tap the gear symbol to display 100 emails in the Gmail Inbox and then select the setting.
- Then look for the line ‘Maximum page size’ on the general menu tab and change the number to 100.
- 100 emails will appear once you return to the inbox. Over there you can delete 100 Gmail emails at once.
Delete all Gmail Emails Using Microsoft Outlook
- First of all, download and install the Outlook application on the google play store and click on ‘get started’.
- Select your Gmail account to continue
- Add an account and give permission. Skip until inbox appear
- Tap Load More Message if the mailbox doesn’t display anything yet
- Now, you’ll see two options of ‘focused‘ and ‘other’ to the left of the filter button, choose ‘other‘ to display in detail
- It may take a while for all emails to get loaded
- Then tap one of the emails you want to delete
- Click the menu represented by three points in the upper right corner and select ‘select all.
- Now, tap the delete button, it will delete all Gmail emails at once.
Delete all Gmail Emails at Once Using MyMail
- Open MyMail and select Google on the ‘add your email’ menu
- Select the Gmail account you want to use or add a new account
- Permit for MyMail and wait until the inbox appear
- Scroll down until the last email appear to load all email
- Now, tap and hold the lowest email
- Click the menu represented by three dots in the top right corner
- Select ‘select all‘, however, make sure the number of emails is the same as in Gmail
- Tap the menu again and click on delete, it will delete all Gmail emails at once, however, the synchronization process may take a while to complete
Delete all Gmail Emails at Once Using Mailstrom
- Open your browser and go to Mailstrom
- Choose Google if you use Gmail and enter email data and password, or select an account if the browser is log in with google account
- Permit mailstrom permission, you will receive a notification email
- You can delete 200 emails at once for free under the trial version and If you want to delete up to 100k of emails, you need to purchase a $6,95 subscription, or $9,95 for 250k emails, or $29,95 for unlimited emails.
Delete all emails in Outlook Android
- Tap the ‘Down Arrow’ Icon at the top left area of the screen.
- Click ‘Bulk Mail’ or ‘Junk Mail’ depending on your email provider.
- Then, tap the checkbox next to each email for deletion.
- Now, tap the ‘Delete’ button at the bottom of the screen to delete the bulk emails you’ve selected.
Delete Hotmail inbox at once
- Click the checkbox to the left of the first message.
- Hold Shift and click the checkbox to the left of the last message.
- Now, click on the link that says “Select everything in your Inbox” under the Reading Pane. This will delete everything in your Inbox.
Delete junk mail all at once
- Select the message or messages you want to delete in the Junk folder
- Click the Delete button in the toolbar
- Drag the message to the Trash in the sidebar.
- Now, select the messages you want to delete and press the Delete or Backspace key.
Delete emails permanently on Android
- Open the Email app and visit the inbox
- Tap the Action Overflow icon and choose the Settings command
- Choose an email account and click the Incoming Settings option
- Under Delete Email from Server, choose the option Delete from Inbox
- Now tap the Done button
How do I delete all my emails on Samsung Galaxy?.
- Open Email.
- Tap the Menu icon from the Inbox.
- Tap Edit and then click on the circle to the left of the appropriate messages.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Can I delete all my unread emails at once?
Yes, you can delete all unread emails at once. All you’ve to do is type in unread in the search bar of your Gmail. Now, all unread emails will appear on your page, C
Click on the Trash icon to delete emails.
So this was our guide on how to delete all emails at once on Android. All of the above-mentioned ways to delete emails in bulk comes handy and takes only a few minutes to clear all your junk emails.
Do let us know in the comment section below if you’re aware of some other methods to delete emails as a whole. Also, if you found this article helpful then do share it with your friends.