I am sure you might have come across a situation wherein you were trying to sign in on another iPhone device but came by an error instead. However, there is nothing to worry about as this problem can be resolved by following some of the easiest steps mentioned below in this article.
How do I Approve my iPhone from another device on iCloud
- Go to Settings and choose iCloud.
- Enter your iCloud ID and password.
- You will get the Apple ID Verification Code from another iPhone.
- Type in the six figures.
- After you enter Apple ID Verification Code you will be asked to enter the iPhone passcode. This will finish approving the device to iCloud.
Sync Data between Two iCloud Accounts
You can also sync one iCloud data to another iCloud and that too without signing in on another iCloud.This can be done by using an application called AnyTrans for iOS. It allows you to view and extract iCloud backups, delete old files, batch save photos to the computer and move files easily between iCloud accounts.
Follow the steps down below to sync data between two iCloud accounts. Here, we’ll take the example of photos.
- Download AnyTrans and install it on your PC/MAC.
- Click iCloud Manager section
- Now click Add iCloud Account to log in to your two iCloud accounts.
- Scroll down to category management and click Photos.
- Select photos you want to sync to the other iCloud and click the ‘To iCloud’ button.
How do I approve iCloud websites on iPhone?
- Go to Settings, tap your name, and then choose iCloud.
- Tap Keychain.
- Slide to turn on iCloud Keychain.
Can one iCloud account be used for multiple devices?
You can set up multiple iCloud accounts on each device when it comes to iCloud mail, contacts, reminders, and notes.
So this is how you can approve iPhone from another device on iCloud. I would however recommend to use AnyTrans as it simply eases the approval process and the best part is that it does not ask you to sign in on another iCloud.
If you found this article useful then don’t forget to share it with your friends.