Isn’t it annoying and frustrating to call someone again and again but they are still not picking up the call? Well, it sure is! And the peak of your frustration goes over limit when there is actually something crucial to communicate about. The most irritating thing about redialling is sure the anger towards the receiver. But another tiring factor is the steps it takes to call. As once your call ends you are thrown back at your main screen and then to call the person again you have to go to the phone icon, tap on call log and then redial the same number repeatedly. This long route simply adds more to your frustration as you are constantly blabbered with the busy tone voices.
But, there is an easy way to get out of this ever-tiring situation and that is with the Auto Redial apps. Even though there are some Android smartphones that come with an inbuilt auto redial feature, but on the other hand there are significant others who are unblessed from this feature. So, if your smartphone doesn’t have an auto redial feature don’t worry, because there are a number of third-party applications on the Google Play Store that can surely save you from the increase in your BP levels!
And one such application which is perfect for this purpose is the Auto Redial app. As this app will save you a lot of time in calling someone again and again. Because it has a great feature that makes the call automatically without any manual work. And the best part you can even set a timer to make calls. So, if you want to know how to redial calls from this app then do read the steps mentioned below.
How to Auto Redial on Android:
- Install and open the Auto Redial app from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is opened it will ask for your permissions. Agree to the permissions and then you will see the main screen.
- Now tap on the option of “Phone Number” to add the number you want to redial. Or if the number is not byhearted, then you can also tap on the “Contact” option which is just beside. Now you can either add a number from your contacts or from your latest call history.
- Once the preferred number is decided you can now set the duration of your call. (optional).
- Then set the “Number of calls” by increasing or reducing the given number. The minimum is 1 while the maximum is 2000+. (This step signifies how many times the app will redial a call).
- Now, go to the “Interval between calls” option and drag the cursor according to your preferred time. The minimum time is 1 second while the maximum is 300 seconds. (This step signifies the amount of time the app will wait to redial the same number).
- Once done, tap on the big red button of “Start” and then the Auto Redial app will do its work.
If you don’t want to call someone right away, then you can easily set a call timer too. for doing so, tap on the “+” button from the top right corner. Next, add the phone number. Once done, schedule your call, by selecting the appropriate options. Such as if its a one-time call or recurring. Next the preferred time, date, and duration. Once done tap on “Ready” from the top left corner. And just like that, your call will be scheduled.
Note: Even if the other person cuts your call, the app will still give them a ring until the number of calls which you have set is completed.
Note: If you have a dual sim card and you haven’t selected your default sim then you need to manually select your preferred sim every time the app do a call.
Above are the steps through which one can easily redial calls without troubling themselves much. But if you still find any difficulty using the app then do mention it in the comment box below. And if you liked the article share it on social media too.
- How to Play Night Mode in PUBG Mobile
- How to Set a Caller Tune in Jio
- How To Record Phone Calls In Android
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps For Android