You should always consider backing up your iDevice so that you can retrieve your important files with ease whenever required.. Having a backup will enable you to access your data anytime, given you have an active Internet connection.
Also, we simply can’t store everything on our device forever and that is why having a backup is important. In this article, we’ll be discussing different ways through which you can backup your iPhone (Here, iPhone 7). So without any further ado, let’s delve into the process.
ADVERTISEMENT . CONTINUE READING BELOW.
How To Backup iPhone 7 to iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Now tap iCloud Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
- Tap Back Up Now to start a manual backup of the data on your iPhone 7 to iCloud.
You can also back up with iCloud backup automatically.
- Turn iCloud Backup on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Connect your device to a power source
- Now connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. Make sure that your device’s screen is locked.
Backup iPhone 7 to iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Click the iPhone icon in the top left corner. This will take you to the main iPhone management screen.
- Check the box next to This computer in the Backups section in the middle of the screen.
- Then click Backup Now.
How To Backup to your computer
You can use a reliable tool like EaseUS MobiMover to transfer all the iPhone files at once. You can install it for free.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap “Trust” on your iPhone screen to continue.
- Run EaseUS MobiMover on your computer,
- Now select the “Phone to PC” to help you backup iPhone data to Windows PC.
- On the right pane, click “Next”.
- Then choose the files you want to back up, and click “Transfer”.
- Now, wait for the files to get completely transferred.
You can follow the same steps for Mac, too.
Does iPhone 7 Backup automatically?
Yes, iPhone 7 Backup automatically by turning iCloud Backup on in Settings.
How to make iCloud backup faster?
Simply free up some space on your device to make iCloud backup faster.
So this was our guide on how to backup iPhone 7. Backing up your iDevice to iCloud is more convenient as all you have to do is connect it to a suitable Wi-Fi network, run through settings and you’re good to go. You can also consider backing up your iPhone manually.
Which of the above-mentioned ways did you use to backup your iPhone? Tell us in the comment section below.