If you’ve a brand to promote or are an influential personality who wants to grow, Instagram could be a great platform to reach out to the right audience. Why Instagram and not any other platform?
Facebook-owned Instagram is the world’s most popular social media platform that has around billions of active users on a monthly basis. If used in a proper way, this platform can help expand your business exponentially.
One of the best ways to boost engagement with followers on Instagram would be to incorporate insights into your daily activities with them. This way, they’ll feel more connected to you as well as your brand.
How about interacting with your followers through Instagram stories? Just like Snapchat stories, they too disappear within a 24 hours time frame – in the meanwhile, you can make use of a range of filters to make your Instagram stories look interactive.
So without affecting your main feed and not worrying about how many likes you’ll get, experiment with different filters and styles, create short snappy content and post it on your story.
Well, what you may not know about Instagram stories is that it automatically sets a background color for your story. The same is selected from the post you are sharing. For instance, if you’ve uploaded a photo with a lot of blue in it, Instagram will set background with blue or a similar shade on your story.
Does that mean you need to tune with the background color that Instagram picks for you?
Not necessarily, you can personalize your story by manually choosing a color you like and that too with just dragging your finger over the photo. How interesting, right?
Well, if you want to know how to change background color on Instagram stories, keep reading this article. Down below we’ve discussed steps that will acquaint you with the same.
How to change background color when you use the post you were tagged in:
- For that, you’ll have to select Instagram’s “Add This to Your Story” option first and then tap the scribble icon present at the top of the page.
- Choose any of the marker tools.
- Next, pick a color from the list of options available at the bottom of the screen.
- Now place your finger over the screen and hold it there for a few seconds. After that, you’ll see your desired color in the background.
- You can even choose a color from the photo by clicking the color dropper symbol and then dragging your finger over the photo until you find the right color.
How to change background color when you’re using the create screen:
- Once you’ve typed in something to your story, tap the Aa button present at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, select the scribble tool present to the left of the text icon.
- Now pick a new background color with the marker.
- Next, long press and you’ll see your background get changed to the selected color.
How to change the background color by uploading a picture from your gallery:
If you already have a photo in your mind that you wish to post to your story, then the trick is quick different from the above-listed ways. As here, you’ll have to use the eraser too. All you have to do is;
- Open Stories and swipe up to add a picture from your photo gallery.
- Next, long-press the color you want to use in your story.
- Now, tap the eraser tool present on the top toolbar.
- After that, paint the parts of the screen you want to display on the story.
So this was all about our guide on how to change background color on Instagram story. Now that you know to add background color, you can make your stories look more interactive. You can also flaunt your creative side by experimenting with different filters and effects and using exciting stickers on your story.
- How To Remove Instagram Remembered Accounts
- Instagram Post Size: Complete Guide For Post, Story &Reels
Was the information mentioned in this article useful, if yes, then do share it with your friends.