It is when someone keeps on sending you unwanted emails, you decide to put them under junk or spam folders. Junk mails do nothing except clutter your Inbox so it’s better to stop them from recurring. In this article, we’ll be particularly discussing how you can check Hotmail junk mail on Android, and believe me, it’s very easy. So without any further ado, let us directly delve into the process.
Steps to check Hotmail Junk Mail on Android:
- Open your Hotmail mailbox.
- Go to Settings then Options present at the upper right-hand corner.
- Under the “Junk E-Mail” section, you’ll see all your junk mails.
How to block unwanted emails in Hotmail?
- Open your Hotmail mailbox
- Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.
- Select More Options and under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Blocked senders and enter the email address or domain on the box labeled ‘Blocked email address or domain’ and click Add to list
How do I change my junk mail settings in Hotmail?
- Log into Hotmail and click the ‘Options’ from your Inbox screen.
- Select the ‘More Options’ entry.
- Click the ‘Filters and Reporting’ option under the Preventing Junk Email heading.
- Choose either “Standard” or ‘Executive’ under Choose a Junk Email Filter.
So this was our guide on how you can check Hotmail junk mail on Android. The method is indeed very easy and allows you to view all the junk mails on your account. I hope you found this article useful, if yes, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.