We all have seen movies where characters play a dual role, even triple in some cases and no doubt the advanced VFX software makes it possible. But what if you wanted to clone yourself, sans the heavy VFX work? Well, it’s really simple. You can do it using your smartphone with the right tricks and apps – we are going to show you both. The desired effect can be achieved with easy a few methods which are relatively easy. Keep in mind, you will need a helping hand as both the methods require an assist. So, let’s dive in.
How To Clone Yourself In A Photo Using Your Smartphone
Method 1: Panorama Mode
- Open your camera app and select the Panorama mode.
- Make the subject (either you or your friend) stand in a place while you set your camera’s position.
- Ready the output in your mind and direct the subject to run in a direction.
- Mark the subject’s positions (max 5 places)
- Start capturing the photo and tell your subject to run on their left to the other marked placed while pausing the panorama.
- You should get the desired photo but if not, correct the pace of the subject and your phone’s moment by synchronizing both these crucial steps.
Method 2: Clone Camera App
Download Clone Camera from the link below:
- Open the app. Click on the start button.
- It’ll tell you that you can click up to 4 photos.
- Make sure you don’t move your camera and start clicking photos.
- Click Photo No.1 and direct the object to move to another place and click.
- Follow the above step twice, if you want to replicate the subject thrice, without moving the camera.
- Once you are done clicking the pictures, select the red tick sign.
- You’ll see a pop-up telling you to draw an outline for all your photos
- Draw the outline and make sure to be precise.
- Click on the red tick if you’ve outlined accurately. If not, just go back and re-edit the photo.
- You’ll see that the photo is processing to combine the photos.
- Tap on the red tick which will give you three options: Save, upload to Facebook, Instagram, EMAIL.
Both the methods are relatively easy but the second method requires you to install an app and perform other steps. Try both the methods and see which works best for you.
- How to Tile Photos on Instagram
- 5 Best Photo Frame Apps For Android
- 10 Best Portrait Mode Apps For Android