Do you also have a Mi account that you barely use? You rather find it futile and are looking for how to delete mi account? If yes then we’ve got a fix for you.
Before jumping into the process of deleting Mi account, let us see for what exactly it is meant for. So once you register to a Mi account, you’ll be able to bind your Mi account in the MIUI system which means that you can synchronize your photos, messages, contacts list, audio recordings, calendar, notes directly to Mi Cloud. You can even sync some system settings to the server for backup.
Having known the perks of Mi account, if you still decide on deleting it, you can follow the steps down below to continue.[lwptoc]
How to Delete mi Account Permanently
- Visit https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del
- Log in with the account that you want to delete. Enter your Email or Phone no. & Password to Sign in.
- Once you log in, you will get a popup giving on your screen warning about account deletion.
- Tap ‘Yes’ and select ‘Delete Mi Account’.
- To verify your email address, Mi will send you a verification code on your mail account or on Mobile Number once you click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Enter the Verification Code in the box & Click on ‘Submit’.
- Then press ‘Delete Account’ to delete your Mi Account Permanently.
What is the Mi account used for?
It is a cloud service function developed by Xiaomi Technology for the MIUI system.
Is creating a Mi account safe?
Yes, creating a Mi account is totally safe. Also, you can reset your password in case you forget it.
So this was our guide on how to delete mi account permanently. The process involves super easy steps and hardly takes any time. However, once you delete your account, you won’t get to recover the data associated with that account.
Do share this article with your friends who are also looking for deleting their Mi account.