Instagram is the most voguish app of 2019, witnessing over 95 million posts per day. There are a lot of things this Facebook-owned app can do. People share their daily moments and it has become a market of emotions – uploading photos and sarcastic captions for the ex-flame or to celebrate an anniversary – Instagram is all the craze. These same people delete the so-called memories once things go south, like deleting an ex’s photos. While deleting a photo is no huge deal, people wonder how to send multiple photos in the trash!
Instagram is yet to incorporate this feature which is frustrating for most users but there’s a clever workaround. Using a third party app called Cleaner for Instagram, action can be done in bulk, like deleting multiple photos, unfollowing many accounts, bulk like/unlike, etc. So let’s jump into this short tutorial.
How To Delete Multiple Photos In Instagram
Download the app and follow the steps given below.
- Open Cleaner for Instagram and log in with your Instagram credentials.
- Click on Media at the center-bottom of the apps and select the photos/videos you want to delete.
- Or, tap on the Quick Select option that will select all your media files.
- Once the media to be deleted is selected, you’ll see a flash icon.
- Click on it and tap on the delete icon.
- Tap Start now, which will delete all the selected media from your Instagram account.
The free version of the app supports option to delete only 50 photos but by purchasing the pro version (approximately ₹400), you can unlock all the features.
What do you have to say about this tutorial? Why do you want to delete multiple photos simultaneously? Tell us in the comments section below.