Wondering how to download TikTok videos? As we know many popular social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter do not allow users to download any videos including the one they have uploaded on their own account.
But when it comes to TikTok you can download any video right from the app. Unlike other social networks, TikTok lets anyone download any video unless they are blocked by the users.
To download TikTok videos, you don’t even have to log in unless you want to download your own videos.
How to Download Tiktok Videos
There are multiple ways to download Tiktok videos. To download a video on TikTok all you have to do is search for an account. If you are trying to download your own videos then you will have to log in and then go to your profile video section.[lwptoc]
NOTE: If you are unable to find the “Save Video” option that means the user has blocked that specific video from downloading. In that case, you will have to use 3rd party apps to download that video.
METHOD 1: Press and hold to save TikTok videos in Gallery
This is the easiest method to download any TikTok video. All you have to do is:
- Press and hold in the middle of your screen while the video is still playing.
- Now you will have to choose the option “Save Video” from the options that you see.
That’s it. The video will be downloaded to your Gallery.
METHOD 2: Save Tiktok videos by clicking on the share button
This is also a very easy method to download any TikTok video. Compared to the first method it is a little time-consuming.
To Download Tiktok Videos:
- Open a video that you want to download.
- Press the share button.
- Now select “Save Video” from the new set of options that appears at the bottom of your screen.
That’s how you can download any TikTok video and save it to your gallery.
How to Download Tiktok Videos if they are Blocked
When a video is blocked by the user, you won’t see an option to “Save Video”. If you want to download TikTok videos that are blocked, the above 2 methods simply won’t work. To download blocked videos, you will have to use a third-party app.
METHOD 3: Download Blocked TikTok Videos using a third-party app
DISCLAIMER: We all must respect privacy. If a user doesn’t want you to download their videos then please don’t download unless you have taken the permission.
Here’s how to download blocked TikTok videos:
Download Video Downloader for TikTok app from the play store. Now, there are two ways that you can use to download a video:
- Launch the TikTok app and choose a video that you want to download and then click on the share button.
- A new set of options will pop up. You can either choose copy link or else share to other and then choose Video downloader for TikTok.
- If you choose copy link then you will have to launch the video downloader for TikTok app and click on paste link.
- Pressing the download button will start the downloading process.
This is how you can download Tiktok videos if they are blocked by the user.