Do you wish to run 2 TikTok accounts on one device? If yes, then we have got a fix for you!
Having multiple accounts can really ease our tasks as one can be used for professional work and the other to have fun with friends. Also, the flexibility to get notifications from the apps in one place comes handy.
You can easily create multiple accounts on a single device without downloading any third-party apps. All you need is a decent cloning app that can help run two accounts of Tik Tok simultaneously. Want to know how? Let’s delve in.
How to have 2 TikTok Accounts on One Device
- To begin with the process, you’ll have to install the TikTok app if you haven’t already.
- Sign up for a new TikTok account by either using your phone number or email address. You can also sign up using your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google account.
- Next, download any parallel space application, and then with the help of that app, you can create a new account with a separate email address or mobile phone number.
Are parallel apps safe for Tik Tok?
Yes, Parallel apps are considered to be good to run dual Tik Tok in One Phone.
Can you have more than one TikTok?
Yes, you can create multiple Tik Tok accounts by using cloning apps.
How to use a parallel app for Tik Tok?
With parallel apps, you can create multiple accounts from one device and manage them simultaneously.
That was all about how you can create 2 tik tok accounts on one device. I hope you got all the information that you were looking for. So now you can easily run multiple instances of Tik Tok and switch between accounts without any setback.
How many TikTok have you created using our guide, do let us know in the comment section below!
- How to del TikTok account; Delete TikTok account Permanently
- How to Record TikTok Without Holding Button; 2 Easy Methods