Realme is doing very well since its debut and it’s recently launched Realme 5 Pro has some great features and is available for less than ₹15,000. The rear camera of Realme 5 Pro has a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor. You get the Night mode and Google’s great image processing capabilities with Google Camera. The quad-camera setup along with Google Camera works great thereby enhancing the quality of the image.
The GCam supports almost every feature except for slow motion. It contains features such as Night Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, Focus Slider, Google Lens, HDR+, AR Stickers, Photosphere, RAW format support, Panorama. Furthermore, Realme supports HAL3 and API which allows the developer to use more advanced camera APKs. Although Realme 5 Pro comes with a quad-camera setup and a 48-megapixel primary camera, it can’t beat Google Camera in terms of picture quality. So, in this article, we will be mainly talking about how to install Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro
- Download the Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro. You can download it from here.
- Then, Go to Settings and allow apps from Unknown Sources.
- Open the APK once the download is Completed and then install APK.
- Open the application and allow all the permissions asked by the application.
By following the above steps of downloading Google Camera, you can click amazing photos on your Realme 5 Pro as Google Camera has advanced image processing.
In order to enhance the quality of your photos from the quad-camera setup, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and open BSG MOD Settings.
- Now, Enable ‘Enhanced HDR+ in portrait mode.’
- Then open the Saturation option.
- Change the “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the rear camera” to 1.8 and 2.4 respectively
- And then change the “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the front camera” to 1.2 and 1.8 respectively.
So, now you can capture spectacular photos with your Realme 5 Pro.