Taking screenshots on iPhone XS no longer equips the same method as it used to in older models. Screenshots always come handy when we want to capture an important image but with the advent of enhanced technology, the ways to capture it have changed tremendously. So if you’ve upgraded from an older iPhone model to a new one and are wondering how to capture a screenshot on your new device, then you’ve come to the right place.
How to Screenshot on iPhone XS
In this article, we’ll discuss two ways that will help you take screenshots on iPhone XS (can be used for iPhone X and iPhone XR as well) with ease.
Take a screenshot on iPhone XS using Side button and Volume Up button
- Open the app or screen you want to capture.
- Press both the Volume Up and the Side button simultaneously.
- You’ll hear the camera shutter sound and the screenshot preview will show up at the bottom.
- You’ll see the option to annotate the screenshot once you tap on it.
Take a screenshot on iPhone XS Using Assistive Touch
- Launch the Settings app and enable Assistive Touch
- Navigate to General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch and toggle Assistive Touch ON.
- Now, you will see a semi-transparent button (Assistive Touch button) added to your screen.
- Tap on the Customize Top Level Menu.
- Then click on the Custom icon represented by a star
- Select Screenshot from the list and the screenshot button will be added to the Assistive Touch Menu.
- Then the screen will flash white and you’ll hear the camera shutter sound. You’ll have your screenshot captured.
You can now take a screenshot with only one hand by simply tapping on the Assistive Touch button.
Can you tell if someone screenshots your text on the iPhone?
No, there are no such means available that can you tell if someone screenshots your text on the iPhone.
How do I attach a screenshot to an email on my iPhone?
- Tap the photo or video you’d like to insert.
- You’ll see a preview of the image.
- Tap on Choose to confirm
- The image will be automatically inserted into the email.
So this was our guide on how to Screenshot on iPhone XS. Both of the above-mentioned methods are convenient to use, however, capturing screenshots using the Side button and Volume Up button is pretty simple.
Which of the aforementioned methods do you find more easy and convenient? Do let us know in the comment section below.