Social networking sites have taken over the world. They are literally everywhere and in so many numbers! Every day there is something new happening and to cop up with everything that is going around surely gets tough. But if you’re a blogger or a social media influencer, you very well know the efforts it takes to be active on all social networks. And with the ever-rising number of social networking sites, that has so many different features such as photo/video stories, live option, effects, and filters, and so much more! It’s hard to be omnipresent on all of them! But it’s sure not impossible. As there are certain ways through which one can simultaneously share the same stuff on many networks. So, to all the Instagram and Facebook users, who are tired of juggling between both the popular and giant social networking sites, this article is for you. As in this article, we will teach you how you can share your Instagram story on Facebook in the most simple and convenient way.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: How To Set Video Thumbnail On Instagram [/su_note]
ADVERTISEMENT . CONTINUE READING BELOW.
Note: For sharing your Instagram story on Facebook, you need to first link your Instagram account to Facebook.
- Open your Instagram account.
- Once done, tap on your profile. And when your profile page opens, tap on the three horizontal lines from the upper right corner.
- Now tap on the option of “Settings” from the bottom of your screen.
- And then scroll to the sub-heading of “Accounts” and under that, tap on the option of “Linked Accounts”.
- Now here, you will find a list of social platforms that offer Instagram integration, with Facebook at the top of that list. So, for linking your Instagram to Facebook, tap on the “Facebook” option and sign in using your credentials.
- Once signed in, that’s it your accounts will now be connected.
Once your Instagram account has been linked, the following steps are quite easy then.
- Open your Instagram account.
- Tap on “Your Story” from your home page. And select a photo or video that you want to share. (You can do it from your profile page too).
- Once selected, tap on “Send to” from the bottom right corner.
- Now, click on the blue button of “Share” (this will share your story on Instagram). And once clicked, you will get the option of “Your Facebook Story”, now besides that tap on the option of “Share”. And that’s it done, your Instagram story will now get shared on Facebook.
So, these are the steps through which one can easily share their Instagram story on Facebook without any hassle. Now, the steps that are mentioned above will let you manually pick the stories that you want to share. But if you want to share your stories automatically, then simply go to your Settings > Story Controls > Share your story to Facebook. And that’s it now your Instagram story will automatically, get shared to your Facebook story without any manual work. So, do you want to share all your Instagram stories? Or want to select them individually? Well, the choice is up to you.
So, if you find this article helpful or interesting share it on social media with your friends too. And also mention your views in the comment box below.