Wondering how to take screenshot in samsung j7? Well, capturing it is far easier than you think. Needless to say, screenshots always come handy whenever you ought to demonstrate things in an easy way which otherwise would be difficult. For Samsung Galaxy j7, you don’t have to install an app for capturing screenshots as it can simply be done within the devices’ system.
So there are two methods by which you can take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy j7. One involves the use of hardware buttons and other requires enabling Palm Swipe gesture. Let’s see how they work.
Take ScreenShot in Samsung j7 with the Hardware Buttons
- Open the screen of which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and the home button at the bottom at the same time.
- Screenshot will be captured with a shutter sound.
Take ScreenShot in Samsung j7 with a Palm Gesture
- Go to Settings
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture and search for Palm Swipe to capture
- Prepare the screen which you want to capture
- Swipe across the screen from edge horizontally from either side. a swipe animation will trigger if you do it correctly. The screenshot will be automatically saved.
How do I change screenshot settings on Samsung?
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Advanced Features
- Scroll down to see a Palm Swipe To Capture option toggle
- Turn it on
How can I take a screenshot in Samsung j7 without the power button?
You can follow the second method stated above of taking Screenshots with a Palm Gesture. It does require the use of a power button.
So this is how you can take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy j7. Both these methods are feasible, however, I would suggest taking screenshots with the Hardware Buttons as all it says is to hold two buttons at the same time and you’re good to go. On the other hand, ‘Palm swipe to capture’ can be a bit fiddly.