Nowadays, there are so many smartphone models coming
How To Transfer Contacts From One Android Phone To Another Using Bluetooth:
Now, even though every smartphone comes with their in-built contacts application. We are still taking here the Google Contacts app, as it is a universal solution and is quite convenient too.
- Install and open the Google Contacts application from the Play Store.
- Now, “Allow” the permissions and all of your contacts will get automatically copied in the app.
- Next, tap on the three vertical dots from the upper right corner and then tap on “Select all”.
- Once done, tap on the “Share” option and again “Allow” the permissions. Now, you will get various sharing options. So, for transferring contacts from Bluetooth, tap on “Bluetooth”, and that’s it your contacts will now get shared.
Note: If your contacts are automatically not getting copied. Then you will get an option to link your smartphone to Google contacts. For this, you will be directed with on-screen detailed steps.
Note: Google Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Lollipop and above.
Other features of Google Contacts:
- Back up contacts.
- Sync contacts across mobile and web.
- View your contacts by account.
- Clean up duplicates.
- Edit information.
So, here are the steps through which one can easily transfer contacts from one Android phone to another using Bluetooth. But make sure first that the Bluetooth option of both the devices is paired. For doing so, turn Bluetooth on for both devices, and ensure that the other device is set to be visible to all devices. Now, scan the list of available devices and the other device should then appear on the list. After that, enter something to pair (letter, number) and to complete pairing confirm the request on the other device as well. So, if your pairing is successful, the name of the other device should show up in the list of paired devices in Settings > Bluetooth.
So, if you find this article helpful or interesting, share it on social media with your friends too. And also mention your views in the comment box below.