WhatsApp is one of the most popular text and voice messaging apps in the world. Since its launch, it has become an indispensable part of all of our lives. The best part about it is that you can use it for both personal and professional purposes. However, the popular messaging platform does not provide a direct means to transfer data from one device to another.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to transfer Whatsapp chats from Android to iPhone smoothly.
How to Transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone with AnyTrans for iOS
You can use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. It’s an effective backup tool and will help you move chats within a few minutes.
- Download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer
- Connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via a USB cable
- Click on the ‘Social Messages Manager’ mode.
- Then click on WhatsApp and choose the ‘Android to iPhone’ option.
- Select your Android as the source phone and your iPhone as the target phone.
- Now click on the ‘Next’ button to transfer WhatsApp messages to your iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone Using Email
- Launch WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Go to Settings and choose “Chats” settings.
- To get to the chat history screen, tap on the ‘Chat History’ option
- Then tap on ‘Export chat’ to export WhatsApp chats.
- Now you will be asked to choose a contact whose chat history you want to send.
- Select a contact and then choose Email to transfer the entire chat history.
- Check the inbox of the email account on your iPhone.
- You can now view WhatsApp chats on your iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone via WhatsApp Backup
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to Settings and tap on ‘Chats’.
- Then choose ‘Chat backup’ to backup WhatsApp messages on your Android phone.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp on your Android phone and install it on your iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Log in with the same WhatsApp account.
- You will be promoted to a message saying “Message Backup Found” once you register into the account.
- Now click ‘Restore’ to get the WhatsApp chats to your iPhone.
However, this method is not always effective.
Can we backup WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Go to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Back Up Now to backup all WhatsApp chats to iCloud.
- Then select Restore and follow the instructions to transfer WhatsApp messages to Android phone.
How can I transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without a PC?
You can transfer your WhatsApp messages using Email or via WhatsApp Backup. Both of these ways do not require the use of a computer.
Transferring Whatsapp chats from android to iPhone is easy given you know the proper method to do so. Follow any of the above-mentioned ways to transfer WhatsApp chats and you will surely get your Whatsapp chats transferred to iPhone.
Which method did you use for transferring your Whatsapp chats? Let us know in the comment section below.