If you’re a Jio subscriber then you would be knowing that there are Jio SIM USSD Codes available for checking balance and data validity on your mobile phone itself. These codes are primarily used to check Jio Talktime Balance or 3G/4G Data Balance or SMS Balance.
Here in this article, we’ve listed all the Jio USSD Codes that you can use to get all the details regarding Jio Balance Check Code, data usage, SMS Balance, latest offers, and many more.
Jio USSD Codes List for Jio Balance Check, Data Balance & More
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1#
- Know balance/Talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333
- Check prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199
- Know bill amount: sms BILL to 199
- Check the current tariff plan: sms MYPLAN to 199
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or sms START to 1925
- Check net balance: use the MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- Check Call Rate: sms TARIFF to 191
- Know jio number of JioFi device: sms JIO to 199
Alternatively, you can use the MyJio app to track balance validity, Internet data usage detail, Jio sim mobile number, SMS balance check, and various other information. It is available for download on both Android and iOS platforms.
How to Check Jio Balance using MyJio App?
- Download the MyJio app and register your number in the app.
- Login with OTP.
- Tap on the account and it’ll show you all the options including account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.
Similarly, if you are a Vodafone user here how to Check Vodafone Balance, Validity, and Data Usage.