Getting a reliable web host that guarantees 99% uptime and as well as 24-7 support. There are around 30+ companies across the globe offering web hosting services with similar claims such as unlimited disk space, regular backup, unlimited bandwidth, and much more.
So, what are the features that make a hosting company a standout when compared its competitors?
In this article, we will talk about factors that one should consider while looking out for a web hosting company.
Before making a deep dive into the number of factors, we will list about five features that you should look out for a while buying a plan from web hosting company.
1) 24×7 Support
2) Website Builder
3) Free Migration and Setup
4) Spam and Theft Protection
5) Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth
Moving ahead with the topic, we will also list out factors that you should consider while choosing a hosting company.
There are site features that require plenty of RAM, sufficient server space, and disk space with a specific end goal to work well for you and your customers. Numerous reasonable locales can’t meet those requirements. Make a rundown of your requirements and consider your future needs too.
Top Factors to consider while choosing a Web Hosting platform
1.) Reviews – You would need to read reviews of the respective hosting companies on hosting review sites like HostingStep.com where they publish monthly uptime & response time reports of top web hosting companies and then choose the best company out of it.
2) Price – This is one of the significant factors while deciding to go for a program from a web hosting company. You can read and listen to experiences of users, choose 4-5 highly rated companies, choose a plan as per the requirement and then compare prices for a perfect deal.
3) Technical Support – Most of us would be starting as a newbie, though writing has been our passion but handling things related to tech especially regarding hosting a website is a difficult job. That way, we would request you to test out any plan for a month and review the web hosting company’s technical expertise. If you are satisfied with the support, then you may well go for that respective company. Technical support is significant as any site might go down, show some error due to a technical glitch, or sites might get hacked.
4) Fastest Hosting Options – Cheap web hosting never offers fast loading sites and you need to choose the Fastest WordPress Hosting options to load your sites faster which is also a ranking factor to rank higher on Google search results.
4) Domain Privacy and Data Backup – This is an essential factor that you would need to consider while choosing a web hosting company. First up, you might forget to renew your hosting or any changes to your site might lead to losing data of your website and a hosting company doing a regular backup of your site should be more preferred than manual backups from users. Domain privacy is another add-on feature that you would consider in perspective of no personal enemy evading your professional life and in turn blasting links to your website.
5) Control Panel – This factor is regarded regarding easiness in setting up WordPress for a new blogger, setting up email files, and File Transfer Protocols for a quick start to your site. If you are new to the same, you can take help of the technical support of the respective hosting company.
In the emerging market worth more than $10 billion and hundreds of small and big companies offering web hosting in different price range and specifications, you would need to take care of your needs of quality web hosting by researching and considering factors as stated above. If we have missed any of the elements, then you can mention it in the comments. Thank you for reading!