Transferring files from PC to iPhone with iTunes is by far the easiest method known to users but it eventually gives rise to unnecessary data syncing on your iphone. That’s when you will start searching for an effective alternative to iTunes. Well, there are alternatives available that can help you transfer files between devices smoothly. We had considered one such software that will make the transferring process much easier.[lwptoc]
Transfer files from PC to iPhone using Dr.Fone – Phone Manager
With Dr.Fone – Phone Manager, you can transfer files from iPhone to computer, or vise versa. It is indeed the best tool that will help you transfer files without iTunes.
- Run Dr.Fone on your computer and connect your iOS device.
- Wait for the device to be recognized.
- Once connected, you’ll come across the menu.
- Then you can navigate between different categories of data like ‘Music’, ‘Apps’, and ‘Photos’.
- Now, Select the files you want to add.
- Choose between whether you want to add it to a file or folder.
- Select all files to transfer and choose a folder to which you want to copy all your data to. This will transfer the selected files to your chosen folder.
Transfer files with Email
You can simply transfer files with Email if you don’t want to download any software.
- Open the email app on your computer.
- Add an email address, and attach files.
- Access email on your mobile and download files.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using a USB cable?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab
- Check the boxes to sync or transfer your files.
- Select a folder for the files to be transferred
- Click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
Windows Explorer lets you copy your photos from your iPhone to your PC without any third-party software.
So this was our guide on how you can transfer files from pc to iPhone without iTunes effortlessly. Both the above-stated methods are very easy to use. However, if you’re looking for a hassle-free method then transferring files via email would be more convenient.